Holographic Chrome Powder (1G)
With a spectrum of colours to rival any unicorn, our new Rainbow Daze is a multi-coloured holographic pigment, which can be used as full coverage or to create a subtle shimmer.
Can be applied over any colour to create a stunning holographic sheen.
How to apply:
1. Apply chosen gel polish base colour as normal. Cure as per supplier's instructions.
2. Apply a no wipe gel polish top coat over the cured colour and cure.
3. Use a gloved finger, sponge applicator or silicone brush to apply the chrome powder. You won’t need much chrome. Rub chrome pigment on to the nail ensuring you cover the nail completely.
To enable the powder to adhere to the gel layer, you need to use a quick motion up and down the nail to create friction. If the surface of the nail looks a bit ‘bitty’ or there’s patches missing, don’t worry. You can apply another thin layer of no wipe top coat, cure and repeat the process.
Be careful not to apply too much pressure when using a sponge applicator, as it may scratch the surface of the chrome.
4. Once you’re happy with the finish, remove excess dust from the nail surface and the sidewall using a fan brush. Dusting lightly is crucial for best results.
5. Apply a final layer of no wipe top coat, be sure to thoroughly cap the free edge and the side walls to avoid any chipping. Cure.